You're only steps away to live in PRIORITAS
Complete Personal Information
Select Plan & Number
Delivery is free
Free and secure delivery at your door step.
Safe and secure
Safety of personal data online is assured by robust security systems.
Input Your XL Number
Input Verification Code
Do you want to use this information for your new
PRIORITAS account ?
Terms & Conditions
Power of attorney for XL billing payment by credit card
- This power of attorney applies for numbers registered on customer's name stated in this letter.
- This power of attorney applies effectively after being validated by bank/credit card provider.
- Bank/credit card provider is not responsible for telecommunication services provided by PT XL Axiata Tbk, except the failures done by bank/credit card provider itself.
- Bank account/credit card owned by indorser will be monthly deducted by bank/credit card provider, after the billing is issued by PT XL Axiata Tbk, and received by bank/credit card provider within 7 (seven) days after billing statement date.
- Billing will be done by bank/credit card provider as requested by PT XL Axiata, if needed.
- Any changes will be made in this power of attorney, the indorser must inform bank/credit card provider of PT XL Axiata Tbk at latest 2 (two) weeks before billing statement.
- XL has rights to reject any XL services payment with credit card, if the signature on subscription form doesn't match the data in/or customer's ID card.
- If bank/credit card provider fails in deducting credit card, indorser must settle the payment directly to PT XL Axiata Tbk, according to the stated value and period.
- XL and bank/credit card provider have rights to reject this power of attorney, if all given data don't match the data in bank/credit card provider, such as indorser's name or signature.
- This indorser ends 1 (one) month since a notification written by indorser and received by PT XL Axiata Tbk.
Mobile Cellular Membership of PT XL Axiata Tbk. ("XL")
Following are agreement of XL mobile cellular membership ("Contract") between subscribers and PT XL Axiata Tbk. "XL"), containing terms and conditions which subscribers must obey.
- "XL" is a company which operates mobile cellular telecommunication system with GSM system (Global System for Mobile Communication).
- "Subscriber" is an individual, legal organization, government institution which uses network and/or XL services based on contract.
- "Registration Form" contains subscriber's data that will be sent to subscriber's Email, as a proof of XL SIM Card registration request.
- "Subscriber's XL Module card ("XL SIM Card") is a card which allows subscriber to access XL Mobile Cellular network by inserting it into a cellular phone or other similar devices.
- "Subscription Conditions" are some conditions to fulfill by subscribers to bind with this contract, which is administration and validation conditions, also field surveys.
- General Terms
- This contract applies and XL SIM Card may be used after all subscription conditions has been fulfilled and approved by XL.
- This contract applies for individual, legal organization, government institution and must be signed by applicant or authorities and legally representative.
- Subscriber will give all documents and information requested by XL as mentioned earlier and must match the conditions in this contract.
- XL will provide facility to communicate using XL network and other network if access is available, with certain tarif.
- Usage of XL network service will be recorded by XL.
- This contract is indivertible to other parties, except upon XL agreement.
- A subscriber which contract has been discontinued will be assumed as a new applicant for re-subscribe and must fulfill all subscription terms and conditions.
- Any changes in subscriber's address, will immediately need to be reported to the head of XL Customer Service at least 1 (one) week before address changing.
- XL has rights to raise and reduce credit limit given to subscriber based on XL policies.
- When subscriber uses No. MSISDN in overseas, the usage of telecommunication services may exceed the credit limit & billing.
- Subscriber agrees to terms and conditions apply for all XL telecommunication services from time to time.
- Any data updates must be renewed, including address, phone number or other changes to XL in written report.
- XL has rights to reject subscription request at any time if it doesn't match the subscription conditions and the request cannot be returned.
- XL SIM Card
- XL SIM Card is owned by XL, but become subscriber's responsibility during the usage, including and not limited by other users.
- The rights of XL SIM Card usage is divertible to other user, according to XL conditions.
- Subscriber is responsible for all billing due to XL SIM Card usage.
- XL upon its policy has rights to replace the lost or damaged SIM Card and apply:
- Administration fee.
- Other fees.
- XL SIM Card migration can be done by XL, after all subscription and migration conditions are fulfilled by subscriber.
- 10 digits and preferred numbers activated after June 1st 2015 are not allowed to migrate to prepaid.
- XL has rights to reject migration request of certain numbers in promotion programs held by XL.
- Migration of XL postpaid to prepaid or postpaid number deactivation are not allowed on the date of 1 to 6 every month.
- Subscriber who's lost their XL SIM Card (with or without the cellphone) must report immediately to XL customer service via telephone and written report. XL will quickly block the lost number. Subscriber is still responsible for all fees occurred before the blockage.
XL has rights to execute blockage when following incidents occur:
- Call or tariff usage exceed credit limit given by XL.
- Billing statement overdue payment date determined by XL.
- Subscription conditions (including but not limited based on field survey) are not fulfilled.
- Official request from authorized institution.
- One of XL number billing is overdue date and no payment completed (apply for subscriber with more than one number).
- Misuse of XL SIM card and cause losses for XL and other subscribers.
- Other things determined by XL from time to time.
- Contract Discontinuation
- XL has rights to discontinue this contract at once or discontinue its services when following incidents occur:
- There are unpaid fees or arrears.
- Contract violation or violation of XL SIM Card usage.
- Statement of bankruptcy by law.
- Incorrect information and or data given by subscriber.
- Force majeure situation.
- Act against the law.
- Passed away.
- Indication of XL SIM Card misuse that cause losses for XL or other subscribers.
- Other things determined by XL from time to time.
- XL and subscriber agree to overrule article 1266 of Indonesian Code of Civil Law that no court decision needed for contract discontinuation.
- If this contract is discontinued by one of the causes above, all debt value must be paid immediately, whether by the subscriber or its substitute based on legal provision applied.
- Upon SIM Card activation, subscriber must pay all fees/billing, charged by XL and tariff or fees determined by government rules, which is imposed by XL to subscriber, but not limited to:
- Connection activation.
- Monthly subscription fee.
- Monthly minimum usage fee as stated in this registration form or based on other promotion usage in later days.
- Usage fees are including calling fee, active browsing fee, additional service fee which are given by international browsing partner to XL and written in billing statement which monthly sent to subscriber.
- International browsing service fee is based on information and usage data which given by international browsing partner to XL and written in billing statement which monthly sent to subscriber.
- XL SIM Card replacement, migration, reconnection and other fee;
- Every tax must be charged on above payment;
- XL will send monthly billing statement to subscriber on services has been given by XL to subscriber and subscriber must pay the billing in full amount in determined period.
- Continuing point no.2, any notation for telecommunication services usage in overseas, will be added up into billing at least 3 (three) months from service usage date.
- Billing which is stated in point no.2 will be sent by XL in form of electronic billing (web or Email). If subscriber wish to have printed billing statement, applied tariff will be charged.
- Any differences in billing amount between the printed billing statement and the billing recorded by XL, the billing recorded by XL is the valid one.
- If subscriber discontinues its contract as XL subscriber, subscriber must pay in full amount and settle its obligations according to contract. All conditions in this contract apply until all obligations to XL have been settled.
- Subscriber gives right to XL to divert credit card payment system into Auto Pay to bank/credit card provider, including and not limited if there are any changes in credit card and or credit card number and or validation period of the credit card.
- Any fees occur from subscriber usage will become subscriber responsibility, including if there are arrears followed by penalty or other fees also taxes imposed on subscriber's number.
- Force Majeure
- Force majeure is an incident which cause XL cannot provide its services and occurs outside the control of XL, including but not limited to:
- Natural disasters such as earth quake, storm, accident, flood;
- War, riots;
- Act/situation of other parties which cause XL unable to provide services to subscribers.
- In condition of force majeure, XL is released from its responsibilities.
- XL is not responsible for any claim on XL SIM Card usage or services, or telephone usage or other infrastructures, or equipment refers to the services given on physic injuries, diseases, health risks or other damages happen to subscriber or someone else.
- Any disputes occur in understanding and implementation of this contract conditions, the parties agree to firstly resolve with colloquy.
- If colloquy cannot resolve, the parties in this contract agree to select permanent law domicile at District Court in South Jakarta.
- XL is not responsible for all loss caused by misuse of XL SIM Card by irresponsible parties.
- Subscriber obeys and agrees to terms and conditions apply in subscription form. This contract and its conditions can be found in www.xl.co.id, with all the changes from time to time.
Visit nearby XL Center or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org